CTET 2019: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for appointment as a teacher in classes I to VIII for Eligible Candidates.Eligible Candidates can Apply Online before 05/03/2019.
Post & Educational Qualification:
Name of Post: CTET – 2019 (Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019)
Total Post: According to CBSE Requirement
Salary: According to Govt. Rule
Qualification: B.Ed/ Diploma in Education
- Teacher (for Classes I-V)- Senior Secondary with
50% marks & D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed
- Teacher (for Classes VI-VIII)-Senior Secondary with
B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/Graduation with B.Ed.
Age Criteria: No age limitation
Based on Written Exam.
Job Location for CBSE Recruitment 2019:
Application Fee for CBSE 2019:
- Gen/ OBC (Only Single Paper)- RS. 700/-
- Gen/ OBC (Paper I & II)- RS. 1200/-
- SC/ST/PHD(Only Single Paper)- RS. 350/-
- SC/ST/PHD(Paper I & II)- RS. 600/-
How to Apply for CTET : Eligible candidate can apply online before 05/03/2019.
For more details Candidate can check the following links: