ISRO Vacancy 2016,Indian Space Research Organisation,Scientist/Engineers Vacancies, ISRO Jobs 2016,Exam pattern, Admit Card
ISRO Vacancy 2016
ISRO Vacancy 2016,Indian Space Research Organization released application for the post of Scientist/Engineers `SC’ and total post is 375.
Post Details :
- Post Name : Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’
- No of Vacancy : 375 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-(Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-)
Vacancies according to Streams:
- Electronics Engineering : 216
- Mechanical Engineering : 109
- Computer Science & Engineering: 50
Eligibility for ISRO Recruitment 2016 :
- Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2014-15 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31-08-2016.
- Age Limit : 35 yrs as on 25-05-2016
Job Location : Bengaluru
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview (PI).
Application Fee for ISRO Vacancy 2016:
General & OBC Candidates have to Pay Rs.100 through Challan at nearest branch of State Bank of India. Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply ISRO Vacancy :
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.isro.gov.in from 05-05-2016 to 25-05-2016 & Send one part of the challan form (ISRO copy) to:
Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560094
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 05-05-2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 25-05-2016
- Date of Written Test : 03-07-2016
For More Details Click to following Links:
- Advertisement: www.isro.gov.in/sites/default/files/final_advt.pdf
- Apply Online : www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE-2016/advt.jsp
ISRO vacancy 2016 Exam Pattern :
In this Examination there are Two Paper. Paper-I is Objective type and Paper-II is Descriptive Type. All sections of the Question Paper for the Preliminary Exam will be set both in English and Hindi except section English Comprehension. Those candidate get minimum 50% marks each in both objective and descriptive type questions in the written test will be considered for short-listing for interview.
- Questions : Objective
- Number of Questions : Aprox 100
- Time : 2 Hours
- Questions : Descriptive
- Marks : per question have 10 marks
Paper-I : Objective Type Questions
- General English Grammar
- General Knowledge & Studies
- Computer Literacy
Paper-II : Descriptive Type Questions
Marking : There will be negative mark for wrong answer.
Syllabus For Assistant Exams : Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Assistant Exam is the most popular exam among the all exams conducted by ISRO. Now lets have a look at the detailed syllabus of this Exam….
Syllabus for Objective Questions :
- General English Grammar : Standard of English will be as prescribed for 10th standard of the Central School under KVS pattern.
General Knowledge & Studies : Questions in this paper will cover General Awareness as well as General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability : It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figural classification, arithmetic number series, nonverbal series, coding and de-coding, statement conclusion, syllogistics reasoning, etc.
- General Awareness : Questions in this component will be aimed, at testing the candidates’ general awareness of the environment around him and, its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries, especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, general polity, scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Arithmetic : This part will include questions on problem relating to Number Systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Use of Table and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, etc.
- Computer Literacy : Syllabus and standard prescribed for one year certificate/ diploma course.
- Descriptive Type Questions : Precise writing, comprehension, report writing, Letter writing, essay writing.